Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2009, 11:11 AM
The third wheel in the plasma car rally!

dragonsdreams just starting to get noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
that's 50% more. How would it compare in price to the eco paints that you can get in paint stores? I guess if you were just using one gallon then it isn't much of a difference but if you start doing some major painting and large rooms, then it could add up. worth looking into though.
Deciding to shop at Shop Eco and buy Yolo vs. other brands is just a choice to use my families resources more wisely. I'm working to make money go farther but I also want to be happy at the end of the day with where and what the money went to.

Yolo falls in line price wise with the Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore brands.

I happily chose to paint with Yolo vs. regular paint because I don't want my kids living in a home with paint fumes and with my asthma it really endangers my health.

Does anyone remember the ugly bathroom I posted? Its getting real pretty :) Pics soon!
Hate is not the opposite of deep caring; it is the abscence of deep caring. Our children must see us as more than non-bigoted, non-racist or non-sexist. We must show them that we are antibigoted, anti-racist, anti-sexist, actively involved in our community working against such intolerance and hatred and standing up for social justice"
Barbara Coloroso