Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2006, 10:38 AM
I heart my kitchenaid mixer. I honestly don't know how I baked without it!

rebecca

I wasn't sure if any Mama's who were expecting are going to cd their little peanut but I thought I would update you on what I like/dislike so far just in case ;)

I started cd'ing John at about 3 or 4 months so the nb thing was all new! In my stash I have:
Kissaluv's (fitted)
Prefolds
xsmall Sandy's (ME -- fitted).

I like the kissaluvs because they have the notch fold down for the cord but I think they are a little stiff and hard to manage and do up. Not horribly stiff but in comparison to say the Sandy's def. stiffer. I can see that if you had a super soaker these diapers wouldn't be very absorbant.

The xmall Sandy's are so soft and squishy, I love them! They don't have the notch for the cord but they fit nicely under or ever over the cord and didn't irritate her at all -- of course my concern with it going over the cord is just simply the cord getting wet. They do up really easily and just fit her great.

The prefolds are great! So versatile and you can custom fit. I don't like them in the night because they aren't a quick change (she is a BIG wiggle worm at changes!). I also have a couple of prefolds at the places where I nurse most often so I can clean up any leaks, spit ups etc.

As for covers I have only used the proraps. They worked so well for DS that I didn't bother getting anything else. I haven't had any leaks or wicking issues yet. I do have a couple of wool covers that I knit myself and I really like these as well. They are super super soft and I love that.

If I had to do it all over again I would get 1/2 prefolds and 1/2 Sandy's. I like the Sandy's for night changes as well as outings but the prefolds are so versatile and CHEAP!! Can't beat that.

www.rebeccadzudz.norwex.biz.