Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Tag Fairy's Biggest Fan

smusiak just starting to get noticed
Thumbs up One Size FuzziBunz

Quote:

I promised when the One Size FuzziBunz came out that I would happily share that with you. Well, its OUT and ready for sale.
If you are not familiar with our One Size let me take a minute to educate you on the product.
We have not come out with our own One Size diaper because we did not believe in the concept. Really....a diaper that can be bought when a baby is born and last until they are almost 3? In order to do this the closures would have to last 3 years as well as the elastic. Well, this does not always happen. If closures are velcro they wear out FAR before the diapers day is done rendering any product using velcro basically useless. And elastic does not hold up too well close to that 2 year mark. It can....but if washed everyday does tend to wear out....then what? Exactly.
So what I did to combat this issue of longevity - was to design a diaper that not only had our beloved durable snap closures that never wear out, but designed a "Easy Replace Elastic" system that if the elastic ever wears, rots or just stops functioning, in about 5 minutes you can easily replace the elastic without having to do any unsewing or resewing and voila...a diaper as good as new! You can trust that this One Size diaper will be your best economical buy - and bring value for your dollar.
Currently it is being sold through two of our retailers - www.fuzzibunzstore.com and www.nurturedfamily.com They are holding introductory pricing for this month only.
Please visit their websites, check out the products and I really hope you place an order and give them a whirl -- I think you will be happy with them. Each FuzziBunz One Size comes with 2 inserts - 4 layer small and 4 layer M/L.
Happy Shopping - and I look forward to your feedback on the product.
Tereson Dupuy

i order a pink one from www.fuzzibunzstore.com i tell you how i like it