Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 PM
I will pm you my phone number and

rachel
Default Earth Baby

OK so I made a trade with arieniscense for some of her Earth Baby diapers that she makes for my toddler hawk. I have been using the diapers that we traded for the past 2 weeks and I am ready to tell you all about them.

First of all they are front loading one size side snap diapers.....yup all you want in one diaper!!! She gave me a MF insert as well as a hemp insert with each diaper.

Ok my review.....THESE ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!

They are great. I have been through night time, big pees and poops already with these diapers and NO LEAKS!!!!
They hold up awesome. I love how they fit my ds.

If you want one size pockets then I would highly recoommend you sending her a pm and getting some of these made. I can honestly say that these diapers are one of my top diapers that I am in love with (blueberrys and FuzziBunz are the others)

I have 5 diapers...one I have given to Marisa AandBsMummy to try them out. If you are really interested in maybe ordering these diapers I will offer a loan of one of mine so you can try them out.

AKA - lillysmom