Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment

Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment Business forum for paid members to advertise their business

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Heck to the Yeah!

borntobloom just starting to get noticed
Talking

(I just realized my original post for this was lost in the hacking! Time for a re-do ;))

We have a 'thing' for books around here; I've always wanted to provide my kids with the best books there are for their enjoyment and education. And the best way to encourage a love of reading and learning in your children is to read to them, and to provide engaging and attractive for them to enjoy! So, I fell in love with Usborne books and have decided that selling them is a great way to build my own library as well as share them with friends.

Usborne books are vibrant, well-made and informative. The catalogue is extensive, offering a range of books for the newborn up to the teenager, from baby's firsts to science and technology. These books have won numerous awards and are loved by parents and educators alike! Best of all, they are affordable and durable; many titles are as low as $5.95! They even offer "internet-linked" books, which provide an URL that links to other websites (pre-screened for accuracy and appropriate content) that your child can explore to further their knowledge on any given topic.

Please check out the online catalogue by clicking the link in my signature, or contact me! I can offer direct sales, or you can host a home party (which earns you awesome hostess benefits, too!) if you'd like.

Thanks for reading!
Michelle