Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Far away, much missed...

emmsmama just starting to get noticed

I won't get a Shoppers MC, but I love using my PC MC. I'm very good about always paying off the balance when it comes due. There have been maybe two times in the 10 or so years that I've had it that I've paid interest, and that was because I forgot to pay the bill until the day after it was due. The first time I called them and they took off the interest, the second time I just paid the interest because I figured they had already let me by once so I didn't bother calling them.

Anyway, I almost always charge gas, groceries, everything I can when I buy it and then at the end of the month I pay the card off in full and I end up with $20 or more of free groceries every month or two. It's money I would have spent anyway so I might as well get something back in return. I've made waaaaay more money from PC MC then they have ever made from me. Over the course of owning my card I've probably redeemed at least $3000 in free groceries and I've paid them approx. $60 in interest.

The key is that you HAVE to be disciplined enough to only charge what you know you can pay off when the bill comes due or of course the "free groceries" you earn won't be so free anymore.