Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment

Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment Business forum for paid members to advertise their business

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Laughing so hard I think my bum may breath or my pants may get watered.

thatz a wrap

Thatz a Wrap offers unique treats for all occassions. Take a plain chocolate bar & personalize it with a picture & text. An empty paint can can be transformed into a unique gift basket. Receive optimal impact with a mint book business card(looks like a matchbook but has a mint inside & your info on outside). Dress up lollipops with custom covers. Novelty bag toppers are a hit at a childs birthday party. A group of mini chocolate bars can be transformed into a multi-layer cake. If you are looking for a unique gift idea for a new mom or mother to be, a diaper cake may be just what you are looking for.

Almost anything can be personalized. There are too many items to list. I am developing new items and ideas almost everyday. If you are looking for an affordable, unique way to express yourself try Thatz a Wrap. Prices range from $0.35 cents for candy kisses with labels to over $100.00 for large multi-tiered candy bar or diaper cakes. Give me a call or email for more info.

Check out my website
I had troubles attaching some photos but if you send me an email I'll be happy to send them to you.
Thanks for taking the time to look over my post.

Lisa G.
Owner/designer
519*285*9057
Mortgage Agent licence #12001989

Want the best mortgage rate and terms available to you? I work on your behalf negotiating the best deal, usually at no cost to you. See how my expertise can benefit you. Contact me for more information

http://themortgagelocator.ca