Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment

Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment Business forum for paid members to advertise their business

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Tag Fairy Bait

awestruckwonder is on a distinguished road
Default Scentsy!!!!

I am now a Scentsy Consultant!!! In case you haven't heard of Scentsy, we provide a safer alternative to traditional candles. Ceramic warmers house a low-watt bulb that heats up your choice of over 80 different scents in wax formulated to melt at a lower temperature. There's also other awesome products too...I love them all!!

You can visit my website to place any orders, or to learn more about Scentsy:

http://saferthanacandle.scentsy.ca

I am also booking parties for the month of October!! We have a very generous hostess reward program. Booking a party is your ticket to getting free and discounted items (and for those too busy to have house parties, we also have what is called the basket party as well).

Scentsy is also a really great opportunity for someone looking to start a home-based business because it is the fastest growing direct sales company in the US (because everyone loves the products so much) but is still pretty new to this area. So there is lots of room for growth!