Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment

Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment Business forum for paid members to advertise their business

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Laughing so hard I think my bum may breath or my pants may get watered.

thatz a wrap
Default Mortgage broker/agent

I have decided to take some continuing ed. and get my mortgage agent license. I was offered a position with a local mortgage broker (came out of no where really) and after thinking about it thought it would be a good fit to my schedule and family life. I am excited to get going. I considered going back to school for Real Estate but being a mortgage agent is a better fit for my schedule. I get the best of both worlds really because I will still be involved in real estate on a different level and will have a job that is more flexible time wise. If all goes well I will be fully licensed by the end of July and ready to get started. If you are looking for a mortgage or know someone that is please keep me in mind. I would love to get to know some real estate agents so that we can refer to each other as well. I can accept clients now before I am licensed however my broker will have to handle the paperwork. Anyone else from FV work in the mortgage lending field?