Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Guess it's time to see if I can get the kids to sit still for a pic :)

CRST just starting to get noticed

I finally got around to trying out the one I bought off of my friend. I have about 22 of their inserts for them. They are fairly easy to use and I like that you don't constantly have to wash the outside layer every time it is used, unless of course it gets dirty somehow. I don't see using it at night, but according to their website:

Quote:
Can I use gDiapers at night?

You bet your bottom you can. Once you have perfected the fit during the day time, you can graduate to night time use. We recommend doubling up the flushable for night time use if you don't change your baby at night:

Put the first pad in normally, then fold the second and place at the front for boys or in the middle for girls. If you have a "heavy wetter", try folding the second pad a few times over and putting it lengthwise. [/b]
I'll give that a try tonight a see if it actually works. I also don't know how well they hold up in a blow out situation either. They are cute and I like how they do up in the back so DS can't just rip them off.

Here is a pic of him in one: