Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Birth Tub Rentals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Home from the wars...
Mothers Helper just starting to get noticed
Thumbs down

Tubs are currently available for immediate use and reservation.

To inquire about availability around your due date, please check with me by e-mail. Please let me know your due date, the city where you live, and the name of your birth attendant. Thank You .
Features of the Aqua Doula:
Elegant design, unprecedented in the waterbirth community.
Soft padded floor and side walls offer superb comfort and strength for both mother and helpmate.
Deluxe AquaDoula Heating System featuring unique solid-state thermostat maintains a constant water temperature with no heat loss, especially during longer labors.
Fully grounded heater and temperature controls provide critical electrical protection and safety for mother and baby.
GFCI Plug/cord maximizes electrical safety and user protection.
AquaDoula Cover helps ensure cleanliness and heat efficiency between uses.
Spacious size: 4'6" diameter & 2' deep comfortably accommodates 2 adults with easy access.
Premium vinyl AquaLiner promotes easy cleaning and longer life.
Compact storage size: 20" wide & 25" high.
Carrying Strap offers a handy carrying hold on the AquaDoula.
Detailed Instruction Booklet provides easy, one person set-up in minutes. No tools required!

We rent the AquaDoula for a 3 week period for $200 taxes incl. (*Discount if you have a labour doula or midwife) Each additional weeks costs $75.

For rental information or out of town shipping, contact Diane

Call Toll Free 1.877.256.3541
LOCAL 519.256.3541

Tubs are located in Windsor

Tub pickup and return is done at my office in Windsor (These tubs are easily carried in almost all vehicles. In any case, it is wise to clear your car out as much as possible, including removing car seats, etc., especially if you are coming a significant distance.)

To inquire about tub availability around your due date, please check with me by e-mail at diane; please let me know your due date and the city where you live. Thanks.
Diane Pepin CLD.
Baby Carriers, Doula Services
, Lactation Educator and more. breastfeeding answers windsor parent support group
I live in my own little world, but it's ok, everybody knows me here

Last edited by Mothers Helper; 02-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.