Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Rippin' up the road in her plasma car!

lesliesara63
Default Cloth diapers for triplets

So just for fun what would you buy if money were no object? What would you buy on a budget - if you live in the real world like I do? What is a reasonable amount to buy? I know there are three bums, but the washing machine is still the same size.

If money were not an issue I would buy more Tiny Fit diapers. I have three of them and they are adorable! Maybe some Lil Joeys too since they are very small. In reality I'll probably use pf's and ME covers and Thirsties covers at the beginning when they first come home. After that probably ME since they are economical and there is no stuffing involved. I love pocket diapers but stuffing for three babies is just too much!

Paige Feb20/03
Zara Nov11/07
Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11
Oct16/01
July 30/10
Sept 25/10

"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual than bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo." Got from a mom who got from a mom who got from a mom...