Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Far away, much missed...

emmsmama just starting to get noticed

These were my fave pocket diapers for ds. I loved the suedecloth inner much better than the fleece. I liked the snap placement and the fit. I loved the colour combos. When I bought them you could choose the outer and inner colours so you could mix and match all different cool combos of colours. The only time I had leaks with them is when ds completely drenched the dipe inserts at night, but he leaked through pretty much anything at night after 18mths. old (which is when I switched him to sposies for nighttime). The only complaint I have is that the elastics on the legs didn't last as long as I would have liked them too. I still used the dipes though until ds was almost out of dipes, but for a smaller babe shot elastics would be a problem. They could be using different elastics by now for all I know though since ds potty trained over 2 yrs. ago :)