Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Mama2Gracie

Default THANK YOU FIDO!!

Geeze I wish someone would have told me a long time ago to drop telus and switch to fido! I love my phone, I love my new package and I love the SAVINGS!! $40 bucks a month, I have 100 day time minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends after 5pm, unlimited texting, unlimited mobile browsing, voicemail, caller id, who called (lets you know if someone called if your phone was off and they didn't leave a message) and other stuff I'm sure I'll never use LOL With telus I paid $35 a month for 100 day time minutes and evenings and weekends after 9pm. It was another $5 to move it to 7pm, $5 for 250 texts, $7 for call id, $7 for voicemail (who called is not even an option!) and $10 for a browsing plan, $0.75 for 911 and $7 for a system access fee! The smae plan with LESS features at telus was costing me $77/month PLUS taxes! AND fido gives you 5% of your bill every month in fido dollars which you can use to either pay your bills or upgrade your phone. I should have switched YEARS ago!!