Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Mothers Helper Baby Carriers & Certified Doula Services

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Home from the wars...

Mothers Helper just starting to get noticed
Default Birth Tub Rental.

just a reminder that i rent birth tubs
Tubs are available for immediate use and reservation. I have 2 tubs for rent.

Features of the Aqua Doula:

• Elegant design, unprecedented in the waterbirth community.
  • Soft padded floor and side walls offer superb comfort and strength for both mother and helpmate.
  • Deluxe AquaDoula Heating System featuring unique solid-state thermostat maintains a constant water temperature with no heat loss, especially during longer labors.
  • Fully grounded heater and temperature controls provide critical electrical protection and safety for mother and baby.
  • GFCI Plug/cord maximizes electrical safety and user protection.
  • AquaDoula Cover helps ensure cleanliness and heat efficiency between uses.
  • Spacious size: 4'6" diameter & 2' deep comfortably accommodates 2 adults with easy access.
  • Premium vinyl Liner promotes easy cleaning and longer life.
  • Compact storage size: 20" wide & 25" high.
  • Detailed Instruction Booklet provides easy, one person set-up in minutes. No tools required! ( you will need a hose though, however all adapters needed for the hose are included in the rental cost)
We rent the AquaDoula for a 3 week period for $200 taxes incl. (*discount offered if you have a labour doula or midwife) A 60.00 deposit is required to secure your date. IF THE TUB IS NOT USED - Refunds will not be issued for any circumstances beyond our control (i.e.: complications of pregnancy, birth went too quickly practitioner did not allow use of the Birth Pool etc.) ** The rental fee is non-refundable *with the exclusive exception* that the baby is born before the date that you secured the aqua Doula (R) Birth Pool, and then please let us know. And we will cancel your reserved date

Disposable Birth Tub Liners

If you wish to purchase an extra tub liner you may do so at 15.00 extra. This comes in a sterile package, and you empty it and throw it away when you are done using it. You still need to follow cleaning procedures before returning the tub to me, but it is more efficient if you are planning a water birth. For rental information and availability, contact Diane
birthtub@mothers-helper.ca
Call Toll Free 1.877.256.3541
LOCAL 519.256.3541

Tubs are located in Windsor

Tub pickup and return is done in Windsor (While These tubs are easily carried in almost all vehicles. It is wise to clear your car out as much as possible, including removing car seats, etc., especially if you are coming a significant distance.)
To inquire about tub availability around your due date, please check with me by e-mail at birthtub@mothers-helper.ca ; please let me know your due date and the town where you live. Thanks.
**I CAN ONLY SUPPLY TUBS FOR OUR IMMEDIATE AREA (Windsor, Essex County, Chatam,Amhurstburg, Leamington, Emeryville, Belle River and all those in between. I am sorry I can not send the tub to London unless I know you).I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE *
You must contact me as soon as you have had your baby so we can arrange for you to drop off the tub to me, or for me to pick it up. Failure to do so will cost an additional $75 per week.
To contact a midwife

http://breastfeedwindsor.org/ breastfeeding answers http://www.windsorparent.org/ windsor parent support group
I live in my own little world, but it's ok, everybody knows me here