Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 AM
I've played hockey all my life!

Valerie just starting to get noticed
Talking Fine Herbs....Liana - WOW!!!

I was told by a couple of people to go over and see Liana at Fine Herbs (on Howard near corner of Eugenie) so I ventured there yesterday. WOW!!!

Liana is an iridologist - I was not sure about it but I was missing something and I didn't know what.

She asked me my symptoms...I told her nothing specific but rather I have been working out with a trainer 6X a week and eating clean BUT that I am sluggish and feel I am lacking something.

She then looked into my eye with her magnifying glass apparatus. She said that my kidneys need to detox and cleanse and that my left is worse then my right!

WHAT??? That freaked me out as I do have a kidney congenital abnormality and my left kidney only does 25% of the function...AMAZING!!!

She hooked me up with some cat's claw tincture, cell food and goji berry juice.

I am also going to send her my blood type as she said that every blood type is able to process different foods better then others...ex. she said that she is O type and that her body can easily digest protein but she needs to minimize grains.

I am VERY impressed with her...she did not charge me for the advice. Yes, she sold me product but I would have bought some sort of product somewhere else and it may have been a waste of money as it wouldn't have been the right one for me.

After 2 doses of my new supplements I really do feel better..not sure if that is psychological or not but either way I feel better. I really was very sluggish and maybe that little bit of a kick has already helped me.

I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone...VERY knowledgeable!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 AM

this is what the study of iridology specifically is:

"Iridology (also known as iridodiagnosis[1]) is an alternative medicine technique whose proponents believe that patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris can be examined to determine information about a patient's systemic health. Practitioners match their observations to iris charts which divide the iris into zones corresponding to specific parts of the human body. Iridologists see the eyes as "windows" into the body's state of health.

Iridologists use the charts to distinguish between healthy systems and organs in the body and those which are overactive, inflamed, or distressed. Iridologists believe this information may be used to demonstrate a patient's susceptibility towards certain illnesses, to reflect past medical problems, or to predict later consequences of health problems which may be developing."
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 AM
Tag Fairy's Biggest Fan

smusiak just starting to get noticed

how much does she cost
Old 05-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Far away, much missed...

emmsmama just starting to get noticed

I'm intrigued now.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Enfolded in a Village of prayer.

lace421 just starting to get noticed

i took Ayla to see her. While i was there...i was impressed. She gave me her email so i could send her Ayla's blood type and mine and i gave her mine b/c she wanted to send me some more info....
Unfortunately i emailed her a few times and never heard back. I was very disappointed since i did pay her for the advice.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:52 AM

I personally didn't pay her anything. I went in, asked a few questions, she asked me if she could look into my eyes and then she made the recommendations.

Lacey, call the store and give her the info again. She has been doing a gov't study that has been consuming her energy...I guess her due date is approaching. Based on my interaction with her, it would have been that reason as she truly seemed to want to better people's health.

She also has not been in the store much (because of the gov't study) so you may want to call and find out when she is in. Her store clerk said that Liana does know people who actually have cameras and do the examination as a business. And I assume that you would get a more detailed report that way. Call Liana and ask her what she suggests.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:55 PM
makes me miss it....but only for a micro-second!

TIA-MARIE just starting to get noticed

wow. thanks for that info. I knew about the diet thing according to blood type but I don't remember mine.

Thanks for giving us the heads up about this place
Old 05-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Something just dawned on me

dani32

How much???
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani32 View Post
How much???
she did not charge me BUT I did spend enough at her store. I think you can actually book an official appt for her to do a thorough exam and consult...mine was off the cuff and not that long.