Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Has been practically naked since reading last week

Pepper
Default Kids Eat FREE!!!

We just had breakfast at the very cute Tres Bean on Ottawa Street West of Gladstone. I had forgotten that they offer a kids meal free with the purchase of an adult breakfast on Sundays or we would have gone tomorrow but I was happy for the reminder.
The staff there are consistantly sweet and lovely so the fellow and I were having a chat and he said they have been trying to advertise and drum up a bit more business on the weekends. As with every small spot in Windsor they are not very busy these days and I imagine struggling to stay afloat. In spite of that they are always friendly, have a nice space, serve good food from a great menu and charge very reasonable prices.

So, just thought I'd let you know in case you like to have a family breakfast out now and then and want to support a small business and get a deal. I suggested that they try some sort of kids entertainment and they were open to the idea so if any of you have ideas about that give them a call and see if you can collaborate with them. It would be a great way to showcase talent and advertise services, especially for kids.