Family Village

Go Back   Family Village > Village Market Place > Home Business Advertising, Thrifty things and Employment > Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews

Business Feedback Cloth Diaper & Sling reviews you may put feedback on local business, and products in this location.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Heck to the Yeah!

borntobloom just starting to get noticed
Default ShopEco's Safecoat paint

I purchased a gallon of paint a few months ago in preparation of painting C's bedroom. We finally got around to doing it this weekend, yay! However... I was really, really disappointed in this paint. I like supporting ShopEco when I can, and I wanted a no-VOC paint, low-fume, etc. DH put on the first coat last night while I was out and the paint was SO stinky he ended up with a migraine! So while they may be "safe" fumes (???) we all ended up feeling ill. :(

To top it off the coverage of this paint was really bad. Horrible! So uneven I feared making it worse if I were to apply a second and third coat. Sigh.

I took the can to another store and bought Glidden/ICI Dulux's eco paint instead, on the recommendation of my mother. No VOCs, low-fume, etc etc and the coverage was gorgeous.

The room is done, and it now looks fab! I guess now that other bigger names are making environmentally friendly lines I'll be sticking with them for quality....